Since the application is sold via App Store, it can be refunded via App Store only.
How to get refund using your iPhone or iPad:
- Open your Purchase History (iPhone or iPad Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Apple ID -> Purchase History).
- Find the order with the item that you want to request a refund for, then follow the directions for the device that you're using.
- Tap "Report a Problem" below the item's details.
- Describe your issue in the form that appears and tap "Submit".
You can also request a refund using any web browser:
- Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID and password.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Find the purchase you want refunded.
- Select "Report a Problem".
- Select the reason you want the refund.
- Fill in the description and select "Submit".
App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request.